NUTRITION – A Copper State FIT Collaboration
Our nutrition coaching program is very successful. But, be warned, it is very different. While it is not uncommon to see rapid results with dramatic before and afters, we don’t base our success on short term. We measure success on long term maintenance of the results achieved.
Unlike other programs, which provide you with meal plans on a regular basis, we “coach” you through the process, we don’t do it for you. Like the old saying: “Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, but teach a man to fish and he will eat for life.” Our program is designed to move you through the stages of being dependent, to independent and then interdependent.
Our program is built upon 3 main components:
- Guide you through the 7 Pillars of Accountability
- Provide you with calorie and macro targets based on lifestyle and goals
- Unlimited email/ text and group chat support
- 15 minute phone follow ups every 7-10 days (Skype or FaceTime for international members)
- Discuss prior week’s data, actions/ behaviors and results
- Devise an action plan for the upcoming week aimed at success
- Private Group Chat – Strength in numbers; a strong correlation participation and results
- Share recipes, ideas, tips, tricks and macro hacks; support your fellow journey-man/ woman
- Need help?! ask questions and get immediate answers from fellow members and/ or coaches
- We don’t advocate one method over another. We employ the flexible system of macro tracking and can pair that with any “diet” to help you attain your goals.
Here are a few of the most common “diets” we can pair with our program:
- IIFYM – aka “Macros”
- Reverse Dieting
- Keto (low-carb)
- Cyclical Keto (carb cycling)
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Contact email@example.com to schedule a FREE Nutrition Consultation. We promise, it will be well worth the 30 minutes of your time!